Christmas Hat Day

Christmas Hat Day
Mandatory good cheer on our annual shopping trip to buy for each other

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy, Busy

The last few days have been pretty busy. Between working and spending time with family I haven't done much else. Brent has finally been able to chat via instant messenger and we have been able to see each other on webcam also. The only draw back is the time difference. I sleep until 2:00 pm, which is 10 pm Brent's time. By the time I shower and get Dade from the bus it is almost midnight for Brent. So, our time is very limited. But, it has still been wonderful to actually see him.

My cousin and her children have been in town from Ohio to visit. The kids love spending time together, so we've been out in Hopedale every evening so they can see each other. It really cuts into bedtime, but only happens once a year, so I tend to let it slide a bit.

Jane and I are taking the kids to a circus tomorrow night, which should be a good time. Then, Thursday I will be spending the day in Bushnell. Dade & I get to eat lunch with Ashtyn, then we will have dinner at the VFW with the family. Ashtyn has a choir performance that night also, so it will be a full day.

Other than the daily life stuff, I don't have much to report. Thanks again to everyone for your support of all of us. You have no idea how much the kind words mean to all of us.

No comments: