Christmas Hat Day

Christmas Hat Day
Mandatory good cheer on our annual shopping trip to buy for each other

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Slice of Life

So, where does one start after taking a 3 year break from blogging? As the FlyLady would say, just jump in where you are! So, here we go! I just joined dailyfeats.com and decided to write daily as one of my accomplishments. The blog seemed like a perfect place to do it.


I am still ArmyGuyWife since I'm married to ArmyGuy, but wow, has life changed. I did go back to school and graduated from Western last year. Brent made it home safe and sound from his deployment and now works for the Inspector General at Camp Lincoln in Springfield. That is also where we found our dream home and moved in last May. The kids affectionately call it The Chocolate Cupcake because it is a round, brown house.


Speaking of the kids, boy have they grown! And our family has grown by paws, claws, padded fingers, as shown by the most recent pictures I have posted. In fact, Brent came home last night with two ghost shrimp to add to the vivaquarium. The going names for them are Thing 1 and Thing 2. Pictures will be added later. 


Well, this is a start. Hope to get my writing up to speed as this becomes a habit. Happy Saturday!

No comments: